Steve Poltz has a brand new album out
Halifax, NS-based troubadour Steve Poltz has released his new album, Stardust & Satellites, available now via Red House Records.
Produced by Oliver Wood and Jano Rix of the Wood Brothers, Stardust & Satellites is Steve’s 14th solo album and comprises another exuberant, thoughtful batch of songs that celebrate life in all of its stages — including his effervescent new single, “Can O’ Pop.”
The high-spirited, syncopated track is joined by an official animated video directed by Boston-based artist/animator Duncan Hatch (Galactic, American Authors).
In its premiere of the video, Rolling Stone Country called the song “a delicious delivery reminiscent of ‘Subterranean Homesick Blues.”
Stardust & Satellites also includes the acclaimed singles “Conveyor Belt” and “Miles In My Heart.”
Hailed by American Songwriter for “his unhinged live performances, incredible way with a comedic lyric and ability to spin a ripping tale,” Steve is marking the album’s release with a typically busy live schedule — including seven upcoming dates in Ontario this April.
For complete details and ticket availability, please visit poltz.com/concerts.
- April 20 — Moonshine Cafe, Oakville ON (SOLD OUT)
- April 21 — Heartwood Concert Hall, Owen Sound ON
- April 22 — Roots North Music Festival, Orillia ON
- April 23 — Haliburton County Folk Society, Haliburton ON
- April 25 — Acoustic Grill, Picton ON
- April 26 — The Dakota Tavern, Toronto ON
- April 27 — The Dakota Tavern, Toronto ON