Check out Dave Gunning’s new single!
Dave Gunning has gained a reputation for being a great storyteller and an engaging performer who has the profound ability to take listeners on a musical journey through his songs. Much of his material is about the underdogs and heroes, the family and the heart, and it conveys a message of social justice and caring about the world around us. Dave has toured extensively across Canada and abroad, and has earned multiple Canadian Folk Music Awards, a JUNO nomination, and eight East Coast Music Awards for his well-crafted work.
And now … he has a new single!
“All That’s Yet to Come,” from Dave’s latest album, Up Against the Sky, is about staying true to who you are, being honest, putting things into motion and being prepared for what may come. We can all create positive change in our own little ways that, in the end, might make the world just a little bit better. So I guess this means that we can really change the world. So here’s to you and the good that you do. Keep it going and love every moment of it all.
Check out “All That’s Yet to Come.”
See Dave live!
- July 19-20 0 Stewart Park Festival, Perth, ON
- July 21 – Home County Folk Festival, London, ON
- July 26-28 – Stan Rogers Folk Festival, Canso, NS
- Aug 3 – Private Event, Mattatall Lake, NS
- Aug 8 – Keating Millennium Centre, Antigonish, NS
- Aug 9-10 – Larlee Creek Hullabaloo, Perth- Andover, NB
- Aug 16-18 – Philadelphia Folk Festival, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Aug 31 – Eastern Nova Scotia Exhibition, Antigonish, NS