The new year has been off to an explosive start for Irish-born, PEI-based singer-songwriter Irish Mythen – almost as explosive as that massive voice of hers.
She’s been nominated for a Juno for Contemporary Roots Album of the Year and a Canadian Folk Music Award for Solo Artist of the Year – and that’s on top of the two Music PEI Awards she won in January for Roots Contemporary Artist of the Year and Touring Artist of the Year.
After hitting the road last year in support of the new album, Little Bones – a tour that included stops at Australia’s Byron Bay Bluefest, the UK’s Black Deer Festival, and numerous Canadian Festivals – Irish heads back to Australia on Feb 27 for a string of dates, and then … she’s back in Canada! The west coast to be precise. Have a look at these dates:
See Irish live:
- Mar. 18 – The Arden Theatre, St. Albert, AB
- Mar. 19 – Banff Centre for Arts & Creativity, Banff, AB
- Mar. 20 – Calgary Folk Club, Calgary, AB
- Mar. 21 – Civic Centre, Golden, BC
- Mar. 22 – Revelstoke Performing Arts Centre, Revelstoke, BC
- Mar. 24 – Vernon Lodge, Vernon, BC
- Mar. 26 – Mel Lehan Hall, St. James Community Square, Vancouver, BC
- Mar. 27 – Christian Science Church, Victoria, BC
- Mar. 28 – Florence Filberg Centre, Courtenay, BC
- Mar. 30 – The Unitarian Hall, Powell River, BC
- Apr. 3 – Southwood United Church, Calgary, AB
- Apr. 4 – Delta Prince Edward, Charlottetown PEI – Canadian Folk Music Awards