Thanks for supporting RootsMusic.ca!
We haven’t “officially” relaunched RootsMusic.ca yet, but obviously our new site is up and looking great!
I thought I’d take this opportunity to update our audience on some of our successes to date:
- Our Twitter feed is at nearly a thousand followers, 3/4 of them Canadian
- We have almost 3000 Facebook fans and are seeing nearly a hundred interactions per week
- 21 authors have published 85 posts, drawing 169 comments from you, our audience
- We’ve reached roots music fans around the world with our YouTube videos and live-stream experience
- Visitors to the website now site number in the many tens of thousands and growing
- Interviews, features and information on some of the brightest lights in the scene are our stock in trade
- We’ve developed a sponsorship program to help like-minded entities reach our mutual audience
And, we’re enjoying settling in to our new office on Shuter Street in Toronto, where magic is happening already.
(Thanks to our good friends at Borealis Records for inviting us to share space with them.)
All this for a site born on Lightfoot’s birthday – November 17 – just a few months ago.
We want to thank the community for supporting us so enthusiastically from the get-go.
We promise to keep growing, and hopefully, to keep delighting and surprising you!
Thanks and best wishes,
If you’re interested in our sponsorship packages please check out the Advertise With Us page.
Editor-in-Chief, Roots Music Canada
290 Shuter Street
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Listening to Canadian roots music, and loving it.
Follow us on Twitter:
Get fan exclusives on Facebook: